- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
RedVision by REDARC is a Total Vehicle Management System which allows the control and monitoring of multiple on-board devices in a 4WD, camper, trailer, RV or motorhome in one place.
RedVision allows you to control multiple on-board devices, such as turning lights, inverter, water pumps and other loads such as televisions, electric steps and fridges on or off. It also provides you with the ability to monitor water levels, temperatures, energy (battery power) consumption and storage, with the battery information available when used with a REDARC Manager30 battery management system.
RedVision comes equipped with an In-vehicle mounted display and mobile friendly app that features the control and monitoring of many functions in a overlanding vehicle, camper trailer or motorhome in one place.
The display and app uses a modern, user-friendly interface, by incorporating an easy to understand system layout. The robust display has been built and tested to withstand the toughest conditions.
- Combines power protection, distribution, and control in one unit
- Distribution Box accepts inputs from a range of battery management components (eg. Manager30, BCDC, SBI) and monitors all battery usage and charging information when paired with a Manager30
- Accepts inputs for monitoring water levels and temperatures
- Capable of switching devices on/off like lights, TV, electric steps etc
- Bluetooth connectivity to mobile friendly app available on iOS and Android devices
Follow REDARC's helpful how-to guides to find out how you can customise and configure your Total Vehicle Management System to suit your needs.