The National Luna Dual Battery Controller is specifically designed to be used with the Intelligent Solenoid or the Portable Power Pack. The controller monitors battery levels and offers an override function, which is useful for winching or start assistance when the main battery is low.
- Monitors the charge level of both batteries using voltage and percentage based scales.
- Low-Voltage Audible Alarm will let you know when your battery is running low.
- High-Voltage Audible Alarm will let you know if an unsafe level of current is flowing through your system.
- Manually override the solenoid connection for jump starting and winching.
- Lights and alarms can be manually shut off.
For more information about Split Charger Systems and Installation, download the manual.
This item works seamlessly with the Intelligent Solenoid and Portable Power Pack.